|WEEKDAYS||WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS|
|8 km||CLOSED||8 km||Departure from 10am to 4pm|
MEETING PLACE - DEPARTURE
8 km: Adventure Valley Rue de Rome 1, 6940 Durbuy.
4 km: Adventure Valley Rue de Rome 1, 6940 Durbuy.
Navigation on the Ourthe can be forbidden for 2 reasons, when there is too much or too little water. More info at calendar.
When it is forbidden, this does not entitle you to a refund. Reimbursement is done by a voucher. This voucher includes the full value of the original amount paid and is valid for 1 year. It is possible to convert the original amount paid to another activity.
- Please board and disembark only at the designated areas. Picnicking or stopping along the riverbanks is prohibited. Local authorities may impose fines for non-compliance with these rules.
- You are responsible for any damage to your kayak or equipment.
- Dogs forbidden
- Adventure Valley accepts no responsibility for any damage or loss of personal belongings.
- The minimum age for kayaking is 5 years old. From 5 to 11 years old included, children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please respect nature and the people living near the shoreline. Don't leave any waste behind!
- Wearing a lifejacket is compulsory.
- Our life jackets are suitable for people weighing less than 100 kg.
- Access to terraces and restaurants is not allowed in a bathing suit.
- Max. 115 kg per single kayak.
- Max. 230 kg per double kayak.
- Dogs forbidden
Kayak closed? Sailing on the Ourthe can be forbidden for 2 reasons. Too much water, kayaking is too dangerous or too little water. The flow rate of the river is controlled daily by the Walloon Region, they decide whether or not it is allowed. We try to inform you as soon as possible by mail and/or telephone to avoid unnecessary travel. You can see for yourself on this
Departures and sales offices
We have 3 places where you can buy your tickets:
- Adventure Valley bureau Rome: Rue de Rome 1, 6940 Durbuy
- Adventure Valley bureau Belle Ourthe: Parking Pré Géoris, Rue du Comte th d'Ursel, 6940 Durbuy
- Adventure Valley bureau Durbuy: Place aux Foires, 6940 Durbuy
The starting point for kayaking is at the Pré-GEORIS car park, just before Durbuy. From here, we begin our bus travel and take you to the start of your choice of distance (8 - 12 - 21 km). The arrival of the courses of 12 and 21 km is in the parking lot. At the arrival of the 8km course, the buses will ensure the transit to the parking lot where your car is parked.