LPM organizes nature classes for years. In collaboration with Adventure Valley, you can also spend your nature classes in the Glamping.
Adventure Valley is situated on the edge of the Ardennes, where you can enjoy the beautiful landscape surrounding the smallest town in the world, Durbuy. This location is perfect for sports programs, as well as enriching and educational excursions.
We organize all-in stays of several days, starting from 10 students. These stays include: overnight stays, 3 meals and snacks and various activities. In addition to our activities, you can also make time for your own activities and outings.
The sports activities are located in Adventure Valley and the accommodation is a stone's throw from the park, at the glamping area. The glamping tents do not have private sanitary facilities, but sanitary blocks with showers and toilets are available. Students must bring their own fitted sheets, pillows and sleeping bags.
- For primary schools
- The stay starts on Monday with lunch and ends on Friday after the last lunch (for a 5-day week).
- One teacher or instructor/accompanying adult stays free of charge per group of 10 students.
- If you plan to come by train, we will take care of your transport from the Barvaux railway station n/a.
- Meals are taken at Adventure Valley, at the restaurant near the ponds. The restaurant is only 600 m away via the forest. A classroom can also be provided if necessary.
Prices school year 2020-2021
- MIDWEEK 5 DAYS : €185/student (+ night tax: 1 € pp./night)
- MIDWEEK 4 DAYS : €163/pupil (+ night tax: 1 € pp./night)
- MIDWEEK 3 DAYS : €146/pupil (+ night tax: 1 € pp./night)
Prices school year 2021-2022
- MIDWEEK 5 DAYS : €190/student (+ night tax: 1 € pp./night)
- MIDWEEK 4 DAYS : €168/pupil (+ night tax: 1 € pp./night)
- MIDWEEK 3 DAYS : €151/pupil (+ night tax: 1 € pp./night)
Prices school year 2022-2023
- MIDWEEK 5 DAYS : €195/student (+ night tax: 1 € pp./night)
- MIDWEEK 4 DAYS : €173/pupil (+ night tax: 1 € pp./night)
- MIDWEEK 3 DAYS : €156/pupil (+ night tax: 1 € pp./night)
Price not valid during the Belgian school holidays.
Activities included :
- Treetop Adventure Valley (= high altitude trail): https://www.adventure-valley.be/le-parc/activites/accrobranche
- Kayak 6 km with guide
- Playground: https://www.adventure-valley.be/le-parc/activites/plaine-de-jeux
- Caving experience in the evening: https://www.adventure-valley.be/le-parc/activites/speleo-experience
Free additional activities:
- Nature Walk, adventure walk in the woods with information on flora and fauna
- Photo hunt Durbuy; treasure hunt under the supervision of the accompanying teachers.
- Hare Krishna photo hunt, treasure hunt to the castle. Possibility of visit on the spot (price 2€)
- Treasure hunt with reflectors (in the evening, with your own flashlights)
Additional activities (payable on site):
- Tubing slide, net course and 3D labyrinth: 5€.
- Dolmen walk in Wéris with guide, bus included : 5€.
- Wildcraft: learn how to build a shelter and make fire -> Price: 130€ per group (max. 25 students per group)
- Beaver walk in Petit Han, a few steps from LPM -> Price: 110€ per group (max. 25 students per group)
- Piscine Durbuy: cap and short swimsuit required. Only possible on monday atpd 16h, wednesday atpd 13h and thursday atpd 16h at 2€ pp
- Minigolf in Durbuy : on request at 4€.
- Torchlight walk: 2€ per torch
For more information or to make a reservation, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.