Please read the safety rules below:
Each participant agrees to follow the instructor's and/or driver's instructions and to hand over the equipment that is made available in the same condition. Any damage and loss of equipment will be invoiced to the participant.
Each participant is aware of the risk involved in the activity and accepts this. Under no circumstances may damages and other costs be claimed during or after the end of the activity, unless Adventure Valley is in default.
Each participant must be in good physical condition, not suffering from osteoporosis or heart problems, can not use materials that can affect his or her behavior (alcohol, drugs, drugs, ...) and be in good mental condition. We advise against participation in all our sports activities for pregnant women.
Each participant agrees to respect the domain, the nature and the tranquility of the residents. He / she does not throw any waste into the nature, the river or on the shores.
The tenant is, through the reservation / registration, responsible for the entire company and the equipment made available throughout the duration of the activity. He or she acknowledges having read the rules of procedure and submitting them to each participant in the company. All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
An individual accident insurance is available. The current premium is around € 5 / day / person. If you wish to subscribe, you will need to fill in a list with the full name, full address and date of birth of each participant. This list must be in our possession at the latest 5 days before the activity.
Adventure Valley gives itself the right to modify the order and the time of the activities. The times are indicative and the possible waiting times or delays do not give the right to claim damages or to cancel the reservation, for any reason.
Our outdoor sports activities are guided by experienced outdoor instructors. Our activities are mostly an introduction to nature and various outdoor sports. The level can be adapted to the participants. The instructors are present on all climbing activities to help the participants.
- The maximum weight for our sports activities is 100/ 110 kg. / 242.5 lbs.
- Smoking with safety equipment on is prohibited. Smoking near safety equipment is also prohibited.
- You may not start an activity before having received a briefing by an instructor.
- The safety gear needs to be inspected by an instructor before starting on any climbing activity.
- Participants may not leave activity site with safety equipment on.
- Climbing with own safety equipment is not allowed.
- We advise you to wear comfortable clothes that can become dirty.
- Participants with long hair should wear this in a tail.
- We advise the participant not to wear jewelry (rings, bracelets, watches, earrings, etc.).
- For the participants who wear glasses: we advise you to bring your sports glasses and ensure that a string is attached to your glasses.
- Adapt your clothing to weather conditions.
- Wearing closed shoes is mandatory.
- Being shirtlees is forbidden.
Specific rules per activity
- Wearing a lifejacket is compulsory. Lifejackets are provided free of charge from the age of 5 years.
- Loading and unloading of boats can only take place in the places provided for this purpose.
- It is forbidden to throw waste in the nature, in the river or on the banks.
- A fine of € 50 may be claimed by the Walloon Region in the event of non-compliance with these rules.
- Helmets are compulsory for everybody.
- An identity card must be given at the time of the departure and will be returned at the time of return of the gear.
- Wearing a helmet is compulsory.
- Max. recommended weight: 90/100 kg / 198.4/220.4 lbs.
All climbing activities
- Maximum weight allowed: 110 kg / 242 lbs.
- Minimum weight allowed Via Ferrata: 40 kg / 89 lbs.
- Wearing of safety equipment is compulsory.
- Safety equipment may not be taken of by participant while on installations.
- All pockets and/or must be empty or closed.
- Scarves may not be worn.
Nature and Environment
A large part, and the most beautiful part of our park is a Natura 2000 area.
- Enjoy the unique nature around Durbuy.
- Let nature like it, think about your waste. Sort waste in the waste bins.
- Stay on the designated trails. Avoid entering restoration areas.